From Media Wiki
Welcome to the CCP4 wiki - a repository of knowledge and documentation for CCP4 users and crystallographers in general. Everyone is welcome to browse this website and make use of the information contained herein.
This site focuses on how to use CCP4 software, particularly through CCP4i, the CCP4 graphical user interface.
The CCP4 wiki site is divided into three main areas:
- Using the CCP4 software: How to solve and validate structures by X-ray crystallography using CCP4 software.
- Crystallographic knowledge base: Useful information for X-ray crystallographers.
- Developer's Area: Things of interest to CCP4 software developers and contributors.
 Associated resources
- The CCP4 website, which provides a background to the suite, and from which you can download the software, find installation instructions, and read licensing information
- CCP4 program documentation providing a detailed description of each program. Of particular interest for command-line users and developers
- The CCP4 community wiki, an independent site which anyone can edit, to provide community information and feedback relevent to CCP4 and related software.
If you would like to contribute to this site, then you will need an account - this will allow you to create and edit pages. Email email@example.com for more details.